Things I found in Scripture. You can ponder them.
- Jesus called God the Father ” MY GOD” ==> 14 times.
- He called God, “MY FATHER” ===> 40 times.
- He said the Father was in heaven ===> 30 times.
- He said the angels behold the FACE of His Father.
- He said ” I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.”
and the apostles wrote 7 times:
“THE God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ”
- Romans 15:6 that with one accord ye may with one mouth glorify **the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus** Christ.
- 2 Cor 1:3 Blessed be **the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus** Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort;
- 2 Cor 10:31 The God and Father OF the Lord Jesus, he who is blessed for evermore knows that I lie not.
- Eph 1:3 Blessed be **the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ**, who hath blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ:
- Eph 1:17 that **the God OF our Lord Jesus Christ**, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him;
- Colossians 1:3 We give thanks **to God the Father OF our Lord Jesus** Christ, praying always for you,
- 1Peter 1:3 Blessed be **the God and Father OF our Lord Jesus Christ** who according to his great mercy begot us again to a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
- Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, **MY GOD**, **MY GOD**, why hast thou forsaken me?
- Mark 15:34 Jesus cried with a loud voice, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, **MY GOD** , **MY GOD**, why hast thou forsaken me?
- John 20:17 Jesus said to her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to the Father: but go unto my brethren, and say to them,
- I ascend to MY FATHER and your Father, and **MY GOD** and your God.
((Where is the Father??)
- Revelation 3:2 Be thou watchful, and establish the things that remain, which were ready to die: for I have found no works of thine perfected before ** MY GOD**.
- Revelation 3:12 He that overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of
**MY GOD**, and he shall go out thence no more: and I will write upon him the name of **MY GOD**,
and the name of the city of **MY GOD**, the new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from **MY GOD**, and mine own new name….
Jesus Christ, whom HE said is “a man”, and whom the apostles said He is “a man”, has God the Father (YHVH) as His God:
- Psalm 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; His steps do not slip.
- Isaiah 50:10 Who is among you that fears the Lord, That obeys the voice of His servant, That walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the Lord and rely on his God.
- Micah 5:4 And He will arise and shepherd His flock In the strength of the Lord, In the majesty of the name of the Lord His God. And they will remain, Because at that time He will be great To the ends of the earth.
- Rev. 1: from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. to him that loves us, and loosed us from our sins by his blood; 6 and he made us a kingdom of priests ==>>> to his God and Father;